+91 9833103030 (10.30 am-5.30 pm Monday- Friday)
Tick & Flea Shampoo For Dogs & Cats
Pack Size : 200ml
Signs of Fleas & Ticks
Diseases caused by Ticks
• Canine Ehrlichiosis
• Canine Babesiosis
• Canine Bartonellosis
• Canine Hepatozoonosis
Composition per ml
- Propoxur – 10.0 mg
- Excipients – Q.S.
- Ectoparasiticide Shampoo for effective control of ticks, fleas and lice in dogs and cats.
- Do not use on animals under 12 weeks of age
- Do not use on nursing females
- Do not use concurrently with other insecticidal products
- Do not use on sick and convalescing animals
- Do not re-apply within 7 days of use
- Do not apply directly onto areas of broken skin
Diseases caused by Fleas
- Flea Allergy Dermatitis
Directions For Use
- Wet coat thoroughly with warm water. Apply DACtick+ shampoo working well into the coat over the entire body. Avoid sensitive parts of the body such as eyes, ears and mouth of pets. Let the shampoo remain on the body for 7-10 minutes.
Rinse thoroughly. Dry with towel or dryer.
- PREVENT THE PET FROM LICKING THE APPLICATION
USE ONLY AS DIRECTED BY THE VETERINARIAN
WASH HANDS AFTER USE
- To help prevent re-infestation, animal bedding, basket and regular resting areas (including carpets and soft furnishings) should be treated with a suitable insecticide and vacuumed regularly.
Note-Use as directed by the Veterinarian
copyright 2013 @ Venttura. All Rights Reserved.