+91 9833103030 (10.30 am-5.30 pm Monday- Friday)
Broad Spectrum Dewormer For Dogs, Cats, Puppies
A broad spectrum anthelmintic for the treatment of dogs & cats infected with immature & mature
stages of nematodes of the gastro-intestinal & respiratory tracts
Pack Size : 200ml
Signs of Worms
• Weight loss
• Worms in stool
• Dull coat
• Swollen belly
• Lack of appetite
• Vomiting & sporadic diarrhoea
Contains per ml
- Adult Dogs and Cats: 1 ml per 1 kg bodyweight as a single oral dose
- Puppies and Kittens 6 months: 0.5 ml per kg bodyweight daily for 3 consecutive days given by mouth after feeding to un-weaned animals or mixed with food for weaned animals
- Pregnant Bitches: 0.5 ml per 2 kg body weight from day 40th until 2 days post whelping (app. 25 days)
- Pregnant Cats: 1 ml per 1 kg body weight as single oral dose.
USP:Safe for unweaned puppies & kittens as well as pregnant & nursing animals with a wide safety margin.
Note-Use as directed by the Veterinarian
copyright 2013 @ Venttura. All Rights Reserved.